lunes, 19 de octubre de 2015

Oh Romeo!

Our teacher of Language ask us to write a review of an essay we wrote about a play that our school made and won a award. In this review we have to write our point of view of this play. Here it´s my writing:

In my opionion the play is a play who involved a lot of effort notably for all the people who were involved. I really like it as it is a play that was produced by my college, I´m very proud of it.

In adition I like it due to the effort and because they where in role all time of play. Furthermore, I like it so much since they performed many different fragments about different plays by Shakespeare as Macbeth, Romeo and Juliet or the Tempest.

Personally, I believe this play meant a lot of work and effort because of all the time they spent making it, as preparing all the atmosphere or to film. From the artistic point of view I can imagine they took into account different aspects a characterization, atmosphere and setting, costumes, etc. Finally, however, I think this play was succesful because of all the effort of characterization. However on the other hand I´m against some inperfection of the play.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario