jueves, 21 de agosto de 2014

Diary Entry



In L/L Writing we learnt how to write. Before writing a Diary Entry we made some activities, we saw the theory and we learnt how to write. Then we write 2 Diary Entries, like if we where Dr. Jekyll of the story "The strange case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr.Hyde" and write about the potion he invented in the story.

Here are the 2 Diary Entries I had wrote.

26  June 1839,
Dear Diary,
                   Today was a perfect day, I worked all the day inventing a new potion. The function of the potion is to change into another person when you drink it. It was so tiring when I was making the potion because I was alone, I had to try many times to make the potion work, because all the times I tried, I always had mistakes that made the potion wrong. The most exciting part of the day was when  I was making the potion. It was when Dr. Lanyon came home to see if my project was going well. We talked for a long time and he went to his house. Later I continued with the potion and someone was knocking at the door, but I was so focused on the potion that I couldn't stop for a moment. At 7 O´clock I finished it, it was a light - blue colour. Now i will take a shower because my uncles and their children are coming home to ate dinner. Now I am so tired, I worked a lot in the potion. It was an exciting moment when I finished creating it. Now I will eat and I will go to bed to relax my brain and my body.
Bye,
       Jekyll



27 June 1839,
Dear Diary, 
                    I had just woken up I don't really remember what happened yesterday, At night after i drank the potion. I only remember pats of the night. It was an awful night. I know that i changed into another person. The potion worked very well but not like my expectations. The man I turned into, was called Mr. Hyde. A repugnant man who looks like a monster, it is violent, cruel and tiny. I remember the moment when I went to laboratory, and I was going to drink the potion. I was sure of what I was going to do. Before I drank the potion I felt like a very old gentleman and like a renovated man, I had renewed energy like a child but with the wickedness of a prisoner. I do not remember much of that night. I will try next time to control more my felling after I drink the potion. I want more and more of the potion but I have to be careful. It was a new experience. Now, I will try to improve the potion more and to make more of it. It was a tiring night, I want to sleep now. 

Bye, 
       Henry


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario