martes, 14 de mayo de 2013

Informal Letter

Dear Musunali,
                          I´m writing to you because ineed you to be in my house today at 7.00 pm because I´m going to havea party in my house that is on the Street 2.

                          I´m going you to bring some ballons andsomething to drink. You can be inth 2nd floor of my house because I found a girl that is perfect for you.

                          If you go at 11 pmto the 3rd floor there are going to be a lot of alcoholic drinks, or go to the 1st floor where there are going to be a lot of kinds of foos that is delicious.

                          Please came, that it is going to be super. It is going to be the best party that you had in your life.

                          See you
                                                                                                       Jekyll
                   

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario