viernes, 6 de abril de 2018

Letter

Dear Mr. Castle

I am writing in response to your ad in the Guardian newspaper searching for a junior research assistant at the Centre for Policy Studies. You will find my CV, it explains all you need to know about my background, enclosed to this letter. I was attracted to this job because I know that you do a lot of good work in advising the government about what policies will work and what will not. I have just done my degree in politics and I really want to carry on working in this area and get better at this kind of research.

Just to be sure I have the right profile, I have:

a Masters degree in Politics and Economics

experience of doing independent researcha

flat in London

Thanks for considering this, and do not hesitate to contact me if you require further information, I will be available whenever it suits you the most and I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

Paula Farrow

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario