lunes, 22 de mayo de 2017

Informal letter

Dear Tom,

I’m really sorry not to have written to you before. I’ve been up to my eyes in work. You told me in your email that you can´t get focused and that also you are getting stressed. Actually, I finished studying yesterday. If you want to get really prepared and pass the exams easily with not effort and not getting stressed, I can go to your house and give you a hand, however the exams start in one week and I could go only two days, I don´t know if we will cover all the content.

One tip I can give you is to leave the telephone for a couple of days, and relax for a day to clear your ideas, do whatever you want with someone else and expand your ideas. After that, the next day start studying again, obviously without the cell phone and anything that may call your attention and distract you.

Other tip I could give you is remember key words and make your own summaries and don’t study from someone else´s, I think that tip is the most effective and the one that will help you the most, and will you give a lot of knowledge and experience.
Please say hi to your brother for me, believe in yourself.

All the best,

Felipe

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario