martes, 30 de julio de 2013

Formal Letter

Dear Mr Cooper,

                           My name is Max, I am 12 years old and my birthday is on 12Th July. I live in Road Street 6781. I am writing to you because I know that you have a time machine that Professor Fly Bender created, in your garage sale. I want to buy it for a friend to give him a surprise. He is called Steve, and he is my best friend.
                           I want to buy it because he talked to me a lot about history. I want to take him to the times that he told me about.
                           What I want to know is how much it costs, and if works. Do you have delivery?

                                                                             Your sincerely
                                                                                                                                   Max Winsiski                  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario